Fifth Third Bank Stadium opened on May 2, 2010, as part of Phase II of the KSU Sports + Entertainment Park. Through an innovative partnership with KSU Athletics and Fifth Third Bank, they became the official bank and the stadium was renamed Fifth Third Bank Stadium on February 14, 2013. The Stadium is the home of the Kennesaw State Owls and hosts women’s soccer and lacrosse matches regularly. In 2015, Owls football added a whole new face to Fifth Third Bank Stadium.
3200 George Busbee Pkwy NW, Kennesaw, GA 30144
- State of the art stadium featuring 8,300 permanent seats, 12 luxury suites, 12 outdoor suites decks and a floor capacity that can accommodate an additional 8,000 fans
- Flexible configurations allow concert scaling to be set for 4,000-16,000 patrons within the stadium
- More than 100,000 square feet of Ultra Deck field cover in-house and 20,000 feet of Dura Deck
- Permanent north-end stage deck 80' × 48'
- Full-service catering, four permanent concession bay, and multiple kiosk locations
- Full-service alcohol service available for approved events
- First-class dressing areas, green room, locker rooms, production offices, interview rooms, and media suite
- Secure and private performer areas
- TV broadcast ready